Sunday, June 6, 2021

Expressions in Ink Simple yet Stunning Sunday + Prize Patrol

 


Hi Everyone,
It's another wonderful and blessed Sunday. I wanted to share my love for the new Expressions in Ink Suite of products for my blog today. This suite has such gorgeous colors and WOW! The Expressions in Ink Specialty DSP is just stunning and my card today is as well simply by adding that DSP!


I enhanced the metallic details in the DSP by using the Expression in Ink Ephemera Pack. These elements add such a wow effort to your creations.


Another thing that helps you create simple and stunning cards is the shaded details on the stamps that Stampin' Up! has done for you. It's amazing to me how just stamping once can have such a dimensional affect! 


Deborah Babcock created this beautiful card for a swap I recently hosted. I really like the Evening Evergreen leaves. When using the detailed dies, I would highly suggest using the Stampin' Up! Adhesive Sheets. These make it so easy to use those dies. The adhesive will pull out all those little die cut pieces when you pull the adhesive away.


Here's another beautiful card I received recently. I love the change of color. That makes this suite of products even better because you have more variety that you can use. 




I hope you enjoyed the cards I've shared today. I would love to hear what you love about the Expressions in Ink Suite of products. Leave a comment letting me know by June 20th and I will be choosing one lucky winner to receive the Expressions in Ink Ephemera pack FREE! 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Cafe'

2 comments:

  1. This suite is beautiful. I especially love the floral DSP Nas the the Thanks stamp. The font is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Information on how asset based prize bond schedule can generate creative business financing for Canadian firms who have business financing needs. Why asset based lines of credit are the 'new norm'. Asset Based Finance Provides You With Business Financing Options.

    ReplyDelete