Sunday, June 27, 2021

Garden Birdhouses Watercolor Class for July is one to not Miss!

 


Hi Everyone,
You are going to be so glad you stopped in to check out my wonderful specialty class for July. It's all about watercolor techniques. Included in this class is the fabulous Water Painters by Stampin' Up! and supplies for five fabulous projects. 


Here are the Details:
  • There are 2 class options: Project kits only or Project Kits + Garden Birdhouses stamp set.
  • You can choose In-Person class or "To Go" class. Additioanl shipping for "To Go" option.
  • Project Kits include the Stampin' Up! Water Painters as well as supplies for 5 projects
  • Cost is $25 for the Project kit option
  • Class + Garden Birdhouses stamp set is $45
  • Register no later than July 16th. 
A tutorial is included for everyone registered for the class and will be sent out through email on July 26th when "To Go" options are mailied.



You can find more details and sign up by filling out my registration form. I accept PayPal, Venmo, Cash and Checks (local stampers). I only ship within the United States for my classess and events.

There are additonal Supplies needed for "To Go" participants to be able to complete the projects at home. They are listed below if you would like to purchase any of them. You don't need the refills of the In-Colors if you have the stamp pads. You can water color with the stamp pads too. I would suggest ink refills for all of your stamp pads though.


I hope I've inspired you to participate in my Garden Birdhouses Water Color Specialty Class. Remember to register no later than July 16th, so packets can be prepared.

Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions you have. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment