Wednesday, June 16, 2021

What's Up Wednesday with the Beauty of Friendship Bundle



Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in to check out What's up on Wednesday. Today I'm sharing a card from my weekly class this week. A couple of our cards were masculine and this is one that I really enjoyed making using the Beauty of Friendship Bundle found in the current Annual Catalog by Stampin' Up!


The stamps in this set are incredible! It's amazing at how much depth and realism you get from the tree tops!


The birdie dies are wonderful too. They add the perfect touch for the card. I also like the splotch stamp for accents. You know how much I like the dots and splothes on cards.


The sentiments in the Beauty of Friendship stamp set are really nice. You can say hello, thanks, thinking of you and more. What I really like about this set is that you can use it all through the year. 


Funny story. During class Ann couldn't find the sentiment she stamped and die cut. We gave up looking for it (and the birdie dies that fell on the ground). When we were on our last card of the night, Ann found her sentiment. It was so funny (yes, I found the birdie dies, thank goodness)!


Thanks again for stopping in. I hope you are inspired to create your own masculine cards. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment