Sunday, July 28, 2024

The Last Christmas in July Projects - Saturday Stampin'

 

Hi Everyone,

Well it's a little sad to be saying goodbye to my Christmas in July creations this month. It was so fun to see all the fabulous creations of other stampers too. I'm so inspired for all the holiday crafting to come in the coming months. 


This first card was part of my Stampin' Chat Saturday Card class I host on the 3rd Saturday of the month in my workshop room. I had a Christmas in July theme and the four cards were holiday themed. So much fun! This beautiful Stag is from a Christmas Reindeer Stamp + Thin Cuts from CTMH. I had gotten this at a crafting retreat from a friend several years ago. 


This was a perfect time to make the card a gift card holder as well for that special someone during the holidays. I always stamp and make-up any extra card supplies from class. I had some bits and pieces to work with, so I decided to create a more "avid" crafter project.



If you haven't seen the Season of Green and Gold Suite Collection in the Online Exclusive products with Stampin' Up!, you are missing out! I am in love with the Season of Green & Gold 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Graceful Greenery 12" x 12" Vellum. The gold accents and designs are stunning! 


I made sure the DSP was the star of this card. It's hard to upstage the beautiful Reindeer though. One thing I absolutely love is how the coordinating dies for these products die-cut many of the images in the DSP, so it looks like you did so much work, when you didn't. I think this new card is stunning!


Because the inside pieces were for a gift card holder, I decided that this would be a card simply to wish "Happy Holidays", so I added more glimmer with another pattern in the DSP. 

Thanks again for stopping in. With just a few days left to earn $5 Bonus Coupons + a sampling of retired DSP as a gift from me, head on over and check out all the Online Exclusive and other fantastic Stampin' Up! products available now. 

Let me know which card you prefered today. I would appreciate if you would share my blog and be sure to follow me. I have one more Reindeer and other pieces, so look out for one more Christmas Reindeer card from me soon. 


Until Next Time...

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café


No comments:

Post a Comment