Monday, November 30, 2020

12 Mondays of Christmas Cards Week 8 + Sketch Challenge Winner!

 Hi Everyone,

It's a wonderful Monday with another Christmas Card for my 12 Mondays of cards. I'm also sharing the entries for my recent sketch challenge that I posted. Today you will be seeing three Christmas cards instead of one. Oh Happy Day! Participants used the sketch layout as their inspiration.


Debra created this beautiful card showing the special night of our savior's birth. I really like the twine wrapped around with the star.


Tina created this fantastic card. The embossed background really creates a rich texture. I love the plaid DSP and gems. 

And the Winner is....


Bea created this stunning card! It is all a glitter and just awesome. Bea will get receiving a package of the upcoming Dandy Garden Designer Series paper.


Thanks so much for stopping in today. I hope you enjoyed the holiday cards today. Congratulations to Bea and thanks to Debra and Tina for joining in too. 

There are a few festive things I'd like to share with you. It's the most wonderful time of stamping.


The December Paper Pumpkin kit is perfect for this time of our continued struggles with Covid. 

December’s cute and cuddly Paper Pumpkin kit is designed to uplift your loved ones as this beary tough year finally comes to a close. After a year like 2020, we all could use a big bear hug! With the help of this bear-themed kit, you can create 12 unbearably cute cards featuring warm and fuzzy friends, sweet stamps, and meaningful messages. Near or far, send your friends and family the extra comfort, love, and encouragement they need with this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit! You can subscribe up to December 10th to reserve you Berry Comforting Kit. 


My 12 Days of Stampin' Giveaways is in full swing. Now through December 10th is your time to get entries into my daily drawings for new products in the upcoming January-June Mini Catalog and Annual Catalog beginning December For every $25 you spend, you earn an entry. See my recent post for more details. 

Thanks again for stopping in. I appreciate you joining me. If you have any holiday cards you'd like to share, I'd love to see them. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe












No comments:

Post a Comment