Monday, November 2, 2020

12 Monday's of Christmas Cards Week 4

 


Hi Everyone,
Thanks for stopping in today. This is my week 4 of the 12 Monday's of Christmas cards posts. On week 4, I just had to revisit a card I created for one of my weekly classes. We didn't do a Christmas card in class, but I did this one on my Wednesday's Facebook Live a while back.

I just can't get over how beautiful the white tree is. This tree die comes from the In the Woods Dies. It also coordinates with the Winter Woods Stamp set. 


There are so many things that make this Christmas card so special. The Best Plaid Builder Dies are incredible. You can get a 10% bundled savings with the Best Year Stamp set as well. I can't get enough of these dies! There are so many possibilities. You can see other projects featuring the Best Plaid Dies in a recent post.

Thanks so much for stopping in today for this Week 4 of Christmas Cards. I will be working hard on creating more Christmas cards for future Mondays. Do you have a stamp set you'd like me to feature? Just let me know. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment