Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Super Simple Shaker Card

 Hi Everyone,

Today I'm very excited to share my card because I have the easiest shaker card ever! I was inspired by a fellow demonstrator, Rosie G. who shared an easy way to create a shaker card. I was blown away. Here is my easy shaker card for you.


Some of my friends decided to do a holiday card swap. I wanted to share my love of the Snow Wonder Bundle in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog by Stampin' Up! and thought a shaker card would be perfect!


What I love about this simple shaker card, is that I can have the whole front of the card be the shaker. Sometimes with the usual way of creating a shaker, the sequins get stuck and it really doesn't have a "wow" effect. I think my shaker has one. It's also a great way to show off the beautiful designer series papers that Stampin' Up! has. For more details on this technique, you can see my video where I share a birthday easy shaker card. 





If you would like to get started on your own simple shakers, you can place an order though me for supplies and get entries into my 12 Days of Stampin' Giveaways.

Thanks so much for stopping in. I hope I have inspired you to start creating simple shaker cards. They are so fun!

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment