Friday, November 13, 2020

Finding Inspiration Friday Sketch Challenge + Prize Patrol

 Hi Everyone,

What a perfect day to stop in. I was just thinking that it seems like we just finished a sketch challenge, but then I remember that November is a slight bit shorter than other months. I have a perfect challenge for you today. 


I think this sketch challenge that was created by fellow demonstrator, Brian King is so awesome. Talk about a focal point. Your eyes are drawn right to the circle. Here is a card that I created for a Simple yet Stunning Sunday. It fits this sketch well. 


The winner of this sketch challenge will win a brand new package of the Dandy Garden 6'x6' Designer Series Paper. This is coming in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog in January. 

Here are the details:
  • Create your card inspired by the sketch challenge layout.
  • Send, upload, drop off your card by Sunday, November 29th.
  • Remember there is no particular theme or color requirements. It's all about the layout. 
  • The winner will be announced on Monday, November 30th on my Monday blog post. 

Here is a preview of the Dandy Garden Designer Series paper. It has such a wonderful color scheme!

I hope you are inspired to submit your project inspired by the November Sketch Challenge. Remember you could win a package of the Dandy Garden DSP. You can't win if you don't participate. November 29th is the deadline to submit your project.

I can't wait to see what you create!

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe




No comments:

Post a Comment