Sunday, November 1, 2020

Card Sketch Challeng Winner

 Hi Everyone,

What a great day to stop in! I'm sharing some wonderful cards created by my friends. Each month I host a sketch challenge + prize patrol. It's so fun to see the creativity that everyone has. I want to share all the entries and reveal the winner. 

This was the sketch inspiration for the challenge this month. Let's take a look at some great projects.

Catherine created this wonderful holiday card. I just love that DSP!

Debra's card is wonderful with the nautical theme of blue and white.

This is the perfect card for fall created by Lois. I love the rich colors


Super cute DSP on this fun card by Nichelle!

Bunny's card just makes me smile. I love the large flower detail.


Bea created this fantastic card! I love how she did the "Par" vertically on the card.

And the Winner is...


Joleen created this wonderful card using the Back on your feet stamp set.


The surprise of the tag coming out makes this card really great. Congratulations Joleen.

Joleen wins the Life is Beautiful Stamp set. This is a wonderful set. I've shared projects in blog posts previously. Be sure to check back for your chance to participate in a sketch challenge and win great prizes. 

Which entry do you like best? I'd love to connect. Why not create your  own card inspired by this sketch and share with me. I'd love to see what you make. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe





No comments:

Post a Comment