Friday, November 6, 2020

Finding Inspiration Friday-Stamping Things to look forward to 2021

 Hi Everyone,

OMG! I'm so glad you stopped by. I am currently participating in Stampin' Up!'s On Stage Virtual Event. It is so much fun even if not in person.


What is On Stage? On Stage is a gathering of 10 Thousand demonstrators, this year, from all over the world! It is a several day event full of stamping, networking, recognition and fun!!! 




I am so happy to share that I have earned a couple of recognitions! I don't even pay attention to these things because for me, it's all about the stamping fun. Anyway, thanks so much to all of you supporting me in my stamping business.


The best way to open On Stage this year was a mini concert with Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo. Songs like "We are Young", "Love is a Battlefield" and "We Belong Together" just took me back to the 80's. I just danced and sang along. This was just awesome!!! Pat's voice is still so amazing!

Well I just wanted to share a little today about all the inspiration happening. Today, we are doing some make-n-takes with new products coming in the January-June Mini Catalog (oh and Sale-A-Bration too)! I'm also hoping my prize number comes up today to win more wonderful new product.

Thanks for joining me today. What's inspiring you today? Be sure to check back to see some new and wonderful stamping things coming soon.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe













No comments:

Post a Comment