Friday, May 7, 2021

Finding Friday Inspiration with Better Places Host Set

 Hi Everyone,

Welcome to one of my favorite days for blogging. It's time for finding inspiration from the world around you. Today I'm sharing a project inspired by my favorite new In-Color and new products.


The Better Places Host Stamp set is just beautiful! This main stamp has so many possibilities. I am using it to show off the stunning Soft Succulent new In-Color for 2021-2023. This is one of five new In-colors and I think it's my favorite. I coordinates so well with so many different colors! I also paired it with the new Bark 3D Embossing folder. This folder is a perfect back drop for this card. 

Another new product I can't seem to stop using is the Scallop Contour Dies. Wow is all I can say about these dies. It's not just the dies either. The Color & Contour Stamp set is fabulous too. Here is another In-Color card I recently created during my Facebook Live, so you can see the wonderful dies.


Okay, you see what I mean right? The Scallop Contour Dies are just incredible! Now the Color & Contour stamp set is bundled with the dies at a 10% discount. The is the new Polished Pink In-Color. It really is the perfect pink I think. 


I hope I've inspired you to check out all the new products in the just released Annual Catalog. It's the perfect time to shop as well. I have a wonderful New In-Color Club opportunity that you can earn great free rewards by participating. You can see my recent post for all the details. Don't delay!

Don't miss out on all the fantastic new promotions happening now! The new Annual Catalog always brings excitement. New fabulous products and of course added promotions are all the fun! I will have so many wonderful products to share at my Open House and future posts. 


From May 4th-June 14th, you can earn an additional $25 Hostess dollars with a minimum $250 party or order. That will increase your free merchandise to $50. WOW, that's a lot of awesome free merchandise!


With a new annual catalog comes a very long wish list. Why not take advantage of the May Join + Promotion and join my Cafe' Team. During the Month of May, new members will receive $155 of products for just $99. That's an additional $30 of products! Get your wish list filled out and join the fun! I'm happy to chat with you on the wonderful part of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator community. 

I love Stampin' Up! colors and the new 2021-2023 In-Colors are no different. I think these colors are the best yet. You can get the new In-colors through my In-Color Club and earn additional FREE products. Participating in my In-Color club, you will get $20 FREE product and a FREE package of the In-Color gems. Participants also receive monthly In-Color Inspiration ideas. Complete the registration to get started. 


A new Catalog bring new specialty Classes. Don't miss my Simply Succulents Specialty Class. In-Person or "To Go" options are available. Don't delay! Deadline to Register is May 21st. Color and embossing techniques will be the focus of this class. Reserve your class today!

Thanks so much for stopping in. I know I've shared these two wonder card today. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. I hope you will join me in some fun opportunities happening now.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe'






No comments:

Post a Comment