Monday, May 17, 2021

Mary's Stampin' Cafe' Team Rewards - Join Today!

 


Being part of a community with people who love to craft is the most wonderful feeling! I have been part of the fantastic Stampin' Up! Family for over 20 years. I have benefited from great discounts, connections, and great rewards. Are you ready to be part of my wonderful Café Team? If you love to craft and have a big wish list or are looking for ways to support your habit, being part of Stampin' Up! is just what the doctor orders. 

Here are some of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

  • Get 20%–25% off all Stampin' Up! products.
  • Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting--just how much extra income is up to you.
  • Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
  • Get support through online training resources, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
  • Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
  • Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
  • Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love paper crafting as much as you do!

One of the things I really appreciate is that Stampin' Up! doesn't require many things from you to stay active. You can continue to earn 20-25% discounts on your orders or friends' orders by meeting quarterly requirements ($300/quarter). It is completely up to you how you want to participate. 


Additional Perks for being in my Stampin' Cafe' Team:

  • Monthly demonstrator meetings with crafting and fun (virtually and In-Person)
  • 2 FREE Specialty Classes per year (Your choice)
  • Automatic Entries into any of my giveaways
  • Support 24/7 for your needs


Now is the perfect time to join the fun! January 4th Through February 28th, you choose $125 of merchandise for just $99! Shipping is always FREE too on your kit. But wait! You also choose any 2 additional stamp sets of your choice. What a deal! Some stamp sets can be over $30.

I would love to have you as part of my Café team as well. We are a growing group of kind and fun crafters. If you are ready simply click to get started. Be sure to grab that overflowing wish list and have fun.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Cafe'
lennyandmary1@msn.com



2 comments:

  1. Hello Mary , I'm Wanting To Know If There Are Any Fees For Your Group ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the delay. We have had some family emergencies last month. There are no fees for being part of my Stampin' Café Team. I do monthly team gatherings live and virtually. I spoil my team too. I just love stamping and sharing. This is the best time to join. You can also get extra savings for a Seasonal Sale November 16-18th. Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you. Thanks for stopping at my blog. Happy Stampin'

      Delete