Sunday, May 30, 2021

Quiet Meadow Stamp Set Spotlight

 


Hi Everyone,
Thanks for joining me for my Stamp set Spotlight Sunday. I received several cards in a card swap with the Quiet Meadows Bundle in the Stampin' Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. This is such a fantastic and inspirational catalog!


I was inspired by a couple of the cards I received and wanted to take it one step further. I am using the new 2021-2023 In-Color Shimmer Vellum. It is so beautiful! The Shimmer Vellum has the same wonderful translucent look to it with fabulous color and shimmer. 


The Meadow Dies and the Quiet Meadow Stamp set go so well together. I really like the vintage/antique feel of the stamp set. You can see my video for tips and tricks on stamping and adhering the vellum to your projects. 


I hope you enjoyed my card today. I shared several others during my video, so be sure to check them out. I'll also post another card that I'm creating from a piece I shared in the video. I can't let that piece go to waste (but you know that don't you? We never throw any scraps away).


There are just two days left to join and receive an extra $35 of free product. You can choose $155 of product for just $99. You can become part of my Stampin' Cafe' Team which would be so great to have you included. I recently posted about all the benefits of being part of Stampin' Up! Hurry and don't miss out!

I hope you have a wonderful week full of crafting.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Cafe'

No comments:

Post a Comment