Wednesday, May 5, 2021

For the Boys with The Paper Players Theme Challenge

 Hi Everyone,

Today I'm creating with the boys in mind. I don't have any sons, but I have lots of nephews and my hubby of course. The card I'm sharing today focuses on the really cute pets in the Pampered Pets Stamp set by Stampin' Up!. I have the perfect card to submit to The Paper Players Theme challenge #539.


There are so many wonderful things with my card today. I love the stitched ribbon and the paw dies with the Real Red peeking out. This is a perfect birthday card for those boys. Isn't there a saying that boys are made of puppy dog tails? 


If you haven't participated in any challenges, you should submit a project for the PP539 Theme Challenge. You can also see lots of other cards there for inspiration too. 


Thanks again for stopping in. I hope you enjoyed my card today. I think the Pampered Pets Stamp set is so fun. You don't have to be a dog lover either. The stamp set has cats too. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe






3 comments:

  1. What a great "boy" card...perfect for a boy of any age! Love the details you added...especially those little paws, love them! Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect "boy" card! Love how you placed your elements and added all the perfect details. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary your little puppy dog is adorable, wagging tail and all! I love the pops of red against the black and white too. Thanks for playing along with my 'Cards for Boys' challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete