Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Sweet as a Peach is Perfect for Mid-Week



Hi Everyone,
Welcome to my midweek blog post. It's been a very busy week with my daughter and I getting ready to drive to Nebraska. She has a summer internship there and it very excited. I wanted to share my favorite card I created from my weekly Facebook Live yesterday. 


All I can say is I can't wait until peaches are at the farm stands this summer! I am also obsessed with the You're a Peach Designer Series Paper! The springtime color are so soft, but very rich too. The color palate includes; Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Pale Papaya, Pear Pizazz, Balmy Blue, and Bumblebee. All combine so well together. It doesn't take much to make a stunning card. 


I used the Stitched Rectangles to die cut each of the designs in the DSP. I also die cut a Stitched Rectangle in Basic White so the focal point of my peach branch would stand out. I love to mix and match the DSP too.


I stamped and die cut the branch and the three super cute peaches. Can you see the little blue flowers? There are a couple of small flower dies in the set and I used the background DSP to die cut out a few and added a little bling to show them off. It's just Peachy!


Thanks again for stopping in today. I hope my card gives you warm and peachy feelings (too much with the puns)? You can order the You're a Peach Suite of products together and enjoy the bundle, DSP and did you see those sweet little jars? Be sure to follow me, so you can see more creations with this suite or others. 

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Cafe'

No comments:

Post a Comment