Friday, May 21, 2021

Finding Inspiration Friday with In Symmetry Stamp set



Hi everyone, It's the end of the week and I'm a bit tired to be honest. Driving halfway across the country can be tiring! I'm never too tired to be inspired by beautiful colors though. Today I'm sharing a couple great cards using the In Symmetry Stamp set. 


This set has wonderful bold stamps. It reminds me of a Nordic style of design too. Flirty Flamingo and Just Jade are great colors included in the Sweet Symmetry Designer Series paper. 


These cards today are so bright and happy. You smile every time you use this set. For my next card, I used the Stamparatus to create the ring of flowers. 


Polished Pink and Soft Succulent In Colors make this card pop! 


You can't forget to create a bit of fun on the inside of your cards. Here I've stamped the flower again with one of the great sentiments included in the set. You can also catch glimpse of the Sweet Symmetry DSP


I hope you've enjoyed my inspiration today. If you want to see some of the Stamparatus techniques I shared, you can see my Facebook Replay from Tuesday. I share several different techniques.


I hope you are inspired to craft and create too. With the Connect, Craft, and Collect promotion, you can earn great rewards to help you get more of the wonderful Stampin' Up! Products. 


Here are the details:

From 4 May–14 June 2021, qualifying orders will receive our generous Stampin’ Rewards PLUS additional rewards! Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards based on order totals for an entire party. Outside of the party setting, Stampin’ Rewards are available to those who place individual orders that meet the order totals shown here.


Be sure to come back next week. I'll be announcing my new "Step into Summer" stamping promotion that you won't want to miss! Until then...

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Cafe














No comments:

Post a Comment