Monday, July 15, 2024

Creating a New Card Design from Leftovers! Monday Cardmaking with Mary

 


Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in at my blog today. It's a great day to be crafting. I had a YouTube Live video this morning where I created 10 cards quickly and easily with a bit of cardmaking hacks. I combined some clearance craft store supplies with my Stampin' Up! products for great cards. 


This card I'm sharing with you was created with leftover pieces from trimming papers or diecutting. The white embossed strips you see were leftover from cards I trimmed down for a layer on the cards I was sharing on YouTube. I love to use leftovers for a new creation. It keeps your creativity going. 


I love the texture of the ink on the "friend" diecut. The pink thinline heart is so sweet too.


These are the 10 cards I created with great cardmaking hacks. I got several of the things you see at 75% off at my local craft store. This included the black tag, flower clips, the large gem in the center of the flower, and the white embossed layers on the front of the card. These were full cards with the embossed flowers. I cut them apart and used them as a layer for the new cards I was making. 


Today was a fun day of crafting. I was able to get 10 great cards completed in no time at all. I then was able to create with a few leftover pieces to create another project. 


I hope you enjoyed my cards today. You can check out my YouTube Cardmaking Monday video for more details on the cards I created.


Are you feeling inspired from my blog today? You should check out the Stampin' Café social crafting Facebook group for the sketch challenge I am hosting this month. You can participate and win a prize. Be sure to ask to join, so you can see the sketch challenge. This runs through July 25th. Then a winner will be selected for a great prize!

Until next time...
Happy Stampin',

Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café













No comments:

Post a Comment