Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Filled with Cheer Online Exclusive Stamp set Meets Freshly Made Sketch Challenge

 


Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in today for my blogpost. I just recently ordered the Filled with Cheer Stamp set from the Online Exclusives with Stampin' Up! It's such a great companion set with the Filled with Fun Bundle. I love when Stampin' Up! creates added products to continue your crafting fun! I thought this stamp set would be great to use for the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #645. 


For my card, I wanted to keep it clean and make it feel as if the sound is quiet as the snow falls. You know how that is when you are out and it's snowing in an open area? For some reason, whenever I use snowman types of stamps, I gravitate towards a more blue and pastel palette. 


When you want to take your card to the next level, all you need are layers of coordinting cardstock colors and try adding an embossed layer too. For this card, I didn't want the snowflake embossing covering the stamped images, so I only put part of the Shimmery White cardstock into the embossing folder. 


Adding a little color inside your card can elevate it as well. My string of lights are on a steep curve. I could have angled it a little better, but I still like it. I've decided that the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge this week has inspired me to use this card as part of the Saturday Stamp & Chat session this Saturday. You can check out my events to see if you are local and would like to participate. 

I hope you enjoyed my card today. I really liked coloring the images with my Stampin' Blends and Stampin' Write Markers together. Be sure to hop on over the the Freshly Made Sketch Blog to see the other cards submitted for this week. You could even create your own card and upload there too. 

Check back for more fun papercrafting fun. I would appreciate if you would follow my blog and share with your friends, so we can spread our love of stamping. 

Until next time...
Happy Stampin'

Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! I just love that winter scene! That snowman is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen, thanks for looking. I think this snowman is so fun.

      Delete
  2. This is such an adorable image and works so well with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete