Tuesday, July 9, 2024

July 2024 Sheetload of Cards Special 5" x 7" Edition


Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in today for my July Sheetload of Cards Special Edition. I hope my card gives you cooling thoughts from all this hot weather we have all been experiencing. 


The Ice Cream Bundle by Stampin' Up! is pefect for this 5" x 7" card. When the July Sheetload of Cards came out from Crafty Al, I knew right away what supplies I wanted to use. As you can see, the ice cream cone is a large one (don't we all want a large cone on a hot summer day?)


I think my favorite part of this card is how bright and bold it is. The designer paper is so bubbly and fun. This was from a retired holiday paper called Merry and Bright. It's just super cute!


You can check out the monthly sheetload of cards on YouTube. Simply look up "sheetload of cards" or use @callmecraftyal in the search bar. These templates are free each month. They are perfect for quick multiple cards. 


I host Make a Card/Send a Card groups during the year. These sheetload of cards make it so easy and fun to create. In the card groups, members create 6 cards to send to 6 people by the 6th of each month for 6 months. I create the groups with mailing information for everyone. Our "Spring" edition is finishing up and new groups are being formed. Make a Card/Send a Card groups are not demonstrator only. You can use whatever crafting supplies you have to participate. This is a fun social stamping event. It's all about using your supplies and connect with others. 


Want to learn more about the Make a Card groups? Simply click the link here for more details. 


Thanks again for stopping in. Let me know what you think of my sheetload of cards. I hope I've inspired you to create your own sheetload of cards for this month. Be sure to share if you do. 

Until next time...
Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' CafĂ© 

No comments:

Post a Comment